- Posted: over a month ago
Caregiver / Home Health Aide Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Interview
- Paid Orientation
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Wages
- New hire signing bonus
- Caregiver / Home Health Aide referral bonuses
- Caregiver / Home Health Aide of the Month Awards
- Weekly gift card incentives
- Opportunities to work additional hours beyond your schedule.
- 2-trainings a month fully paid including lunch.
- CNA's Scholarship.
- We are a W2 agency, not 1099
- Mentorship program (Support for Caregivers).
Must be Vaccinated / Booster
1 or more years of experience
Valid Driver's License
Proof of auto insurance
Job Duties (May vary based on client's care needs)
Provide companionship and conversation.
Assist with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, toileting, ambulating and transfers.
Light housekeeping, including laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.
Maintain a healthy and comfortable living environment.
Assist with incontinence care.
Assist with transportation for shopping, errands, doctor appointments.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, use of a service animal, or disability.
We provide all personal protection equipment including face masks, face shields, gloves, and gowns to our Caregivers / Home Health Aide.
Always Best Care Senior Services - Desert Cities
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?