Always Best Care - Fairfield County Norwalk, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Child Care Provider
Overview of Job:
Always Best Care is the nation's premier provider of home care services for children and adults. We are looking for caring, responsible individuals who are looking for full or part time employment. Must be 18 years old.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent (preferred)
- Child Care ( 2 years experience preferred)
- Must have a warm and supportive attitude and disposition toward working with children and their families.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be flexible in receiving assignments or adapting to changes in the program.
- Must be willing to accept supervision in order to improve work performance.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be physically able to perform the job of a teacher of young children.
- Experience working with multiple infants
- Patient, caring and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Implement a dynamic, creative, age-appropriate curriculum created by Head Teacher
- Meeting the needs of each infant’s care: including feeding, sleeping, diapering, meeting milestones
- Interact with children and engage in developmentally appropriate play and activities all day
- Engage in on-going communication with parents about each child’s development via verbal and written communication
- Create and implement structured gross motor activities each day
- Flexible schedule
- FREE Covid Vaccine