Scheduler/Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to customer inquiries and complaints. The customer service representative will provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company programs as well as communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. The Customer Service Representative will be required to attend training on an as needed basis. Must be fully vaccinated to be considered.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties include the following:
- Answers phone calls in a professional manner.
- Maintain and fills schedules by matching caregiver skills to clients and their needs. Handles last minute schedule changes and call outs.
- Be able to triage heavy phone volume.
- Review and approve schedules on a weekly basis to be submitted for billing and payroll.
- Liaison between caregiver staff, clients and their families, and other back staff employees.
- Able to learn new software and document ALL activities in shared database.
- Ability to handle stress and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent and professional customer service skills.
- Good critical thinking skills and the ability to work independently
- Familiar with New Castle and Kent Counties for mapping locations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education/ Experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred
- Previous experience working as scheduler in a medical related field preferred.
- Strong customer service skills and previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge of medical terminology/Coding experience necessary
- Problem solving skills
- Data Entry Skills
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Must be able to pass Doctor’s Physical and 2 Step PPD Test
- Must be fully Vaccinated
Always Best Care - Delaware
BusinessView all jobs at Always Best Care - Delaware