**Ask about our $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time Employees**
Interested in changing lives? Alvis Inc. can help you fulfill that career goal. Our programs directly impact 8,000 men and women and indirectly impact tens of thousands more. At Alvis, as our vision states, we believe a person's potential is more important than their past and strive to give individuals the inspiration, encouragement and the tools they need to turn their lives around 180 degrees.
Department: Recovery Choices
Job Status: Full Time
Reports To: Clinical Supervisor
Amount of Travel Required: None
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, may include evenings
Positions Supervised: May supervise student interns
The purpose of this classification is to provide integrated behavioral healthcare care services; diagnosis, treatment of addiction and mental/emotional disorders, case management and treatment planning for clients who have been referred to Alvis for Substance use Disorder (SUD) Residential Treatment Program or Outpatient Care.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Develops a comprehensive care management plan based on completion and/or review of chemical dependency, behavioral health/mental health/, biopsychosocial and related assessment as they relate to a client's current functioning.
- Provides chemical dependency and mental health counseling (individual, group and family.
- Develops and monitors individualized treatment plans and continuing care plans in cooperation with a multi-disciplinary treatment.
- Provides diagnosis and treatment of mental and emotional disorders.
- Performs program development activities as needed and approved by Clinical Director.
- Provides case management services in conjunction with case managers and the courts as appropriate.
- Link clients to community services and resources as need.
- Provides ongoing communication with referral sources as required.
- Follows operating procedures to ensure