Please see the below details regarding an excellent locum tenens opportunity that we are currently hiring for. The ideal candidate will be a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Internal MedicinePhysician who is licensed in ANY state, and is interested in working at a Government facilitythrough the end of the year.
- Location: Shiprock, NM(CAN BE LICENSED IN ANY STATE, THIS IS A GOVERNMENTFACILITY)
- Board-Certification or Eligibility Required in Internal Medicine
- BLS and ACLS Certifications required
- Setting: Outpatient
- Schedule - 4 days per week between Monday-Friday, 8-12 hour shifts daily, approximately 50 hours/week.
- Start Date: ASAP pending offer, acceptance, and credentialing
- Period of Performance: Start Date through12/31/2020
- Compensation: $110- $130 per hour (depending on availability and experience)
- All Travel, Lodging and Malpractice is provided
The selected Physician will provide prescribed medical treatment and personal care services to American Indian and Alaska Native beneficiaries. Duties include documenting observations, assessments, and changes in patient's condition; collaborating with health team members to facilitate positive patient care outcomes; providing a full range of nursing care to patients with a variety of physical and/or behavior problems; and accountable for meeting and maintaining the qualification standards and functional statements of competency standards. Our facility is seeking individuals who possess good organizational skills which enable completion of work, a demonstrated ability to assume leadership in a patient centered program, and the ability to establish effective communication with patients, families, visitors and members of the interdisciplinary team.
For immediate consideration, please be sure to apply!PandoLogic. Keywords: Internist, Location: Shiprock, NM - 87420