Field Sales Representative - Austin, Houston & San Antonio
- Posted: over a month ago
AlumierMD is an innovative, fast growing, physician dispensed skin care brand with a unique business model. AlumierMD is committed to offering corrective, clean science-based skincare products, sustainable and ethical practices, philanthropic efforts, and returning skin care retail revenues to the medical aesthetic market with our proprietary anti-diversion system. Across all functions we relish the opportunity to support our people to fulfill their highest potential working as part of an experienced and empowered team, driving new opportunities within the US Market.
We are looking for someone with an exemplary track record in new business capability who can enthusiastically represent our brand and supplement the efforts of our existing team on the ground. The ideal candidate will have credible experience in the industry showing a competent understanding of our products and realistically meeting the needs and expectations of our customers to represent our brand. We hire on traits so industry experience is preferred however not an absolute requirement.
The Alumier Business Development Manager embodies and fosters all aspects of Alumier culture and core values. They develop strong partnerships through education, vision, goals, direct conversation, and intentional listening. They own big picture strategy and ensure that AlumierMD leads innovation in the USA medical aesthetic market. This is accomplished by utilizing and managing key resources and contributing with high performance selling to Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Aestheticians, and any other key decision makers in targeted accounts within the assigned territory. The Business Development Manager position manages sales and business development process in an assigned geography, to ensure growth via new partner acquisition and managing existing account development.
- Developing, nurturing, planning, and executing new partner opportunities on behalf of AlumierMD
- Ensuring that each new account is onboarded to meet and exceed the objectives set out in the new account onboarding journey plan
- Communicate with impact the AlumierMD unique business offering
- Establish an annual journey plan for each account and deliver against it
- Select only appropriate partners that can deliver more than $20 000 per annum
- Ensure accounts do not become inactive
- Developing a high level of product knowledge and scientific credibility
- Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. (CRM)
- Use of free of charge product samples and T&E budgets is also critical.
- Growing opportunities within existing accounts
- Accelerating the adoption of AlumierMD products and treatments while providing technical product and procedure expertise.
- Progressing account development driven by pull through patient events, executing, advertising, customer programs and KOL programs.
- Driving personal business development initiatives and participating in/supporting marketing led initiatives
- Accurate & timely forecasting
- Progressively building and expanding a pipeline
- Building excellent rapport with potential and existing partners
- Delivering sales presentations
- Minimum average of two new partners per month
- Effectively deploying our unique business model
- Plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of territory accordingly
- Effective selling and territory management efforts
- High level of product knowledge and scientific credibility
- Ensuring individual sales activities are aligned with the objectives set for territory development
- Working with the Sales Director and support team members to ensure input into future strategy and sales development plans
- Working with internal marketing team to build, execute and refine value propositions to partners and prospects
- Using social media platforms and appropriate cold calling techniques to develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Having exceptional knowledge of our brand and competitors to position effectively with all new and existing opportunities
- Performing peels (Licensed Estheticians only) or providing over the shoulder training.
- Presenting micro-teaches on any part of our product range
- Understanding and ability to identify skin conditions effectively
- Monitoring and tracking sales within a practice, supporting practice to be able to develop their own business, acting as a mentor with clear commercial acumen
- Merchandising within the medical practice
- Providing virtual consultation training with staff
- Meeting sales goals
- Preferably located in Austin
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Two or more years successful medical sales/practice management experience and/or 2 or more years of general sales experience in a parallel market
- Financial/budgetary experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to travel
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Proficiency on excel, word, power point, other software skills and virtual meeting platforms
Laptop / Phone
Professional Development and training
Very attractive commission structure
BusinessView all jobs at AlumierMD