Sales Consultant: Full Time Commission with base ( Appliance, Furniture & Bedding)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $17 Hourly
This will be primarily a commission position. Some of the Characteristics and Skills necessary for this position are outlined below.
We will be happy to discuss further the income opportunities at the interview stage of this process. To the right person, this opportunity presents the ability to make a comfortable living and hopefully many more fulfilling opportunities.
Our store days and hours of operation are as follows: Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm Saturday 9am to 4pm. (Shifts, will include Saturday's)
Job SummaryAlton Refrigeration & Home Furnishings is always looking for quality Sales Consultants to join our team!
As a Sales Consultant, you will be the face of the company dealing with customer questions about the products and services we provide. It will & should be your job to meet or exceed the customers expectations.
You will have access to vast amounts of first hand, hands on training , web based training provided by our manufacturer's and other resources that are available to sharpen your skills and knowledge.
Our current staff and management will be here to help mentor and assist with your transition into what could and should be an exciting and rewarding career.
Again it is our goal to always try and meet or exceed the customers expectations and create a customer for life through excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. Our current and past sales positions have resulted in long term positions for most with little turnover. ( It is not uncommon for our sales staff to have enjoyed a tenure of close to and over 30 years)
We hope to find and develop the next generation of sales consultants for the future continuation and growth of the company. Responsibilities: ( Below are examples of some but not all)
- Being able to greet customers, answering questions, engaging customers with merchandise, and providing exceptional customer service
- Guiding customers to merchandise within the store & helping them to make a selection of product that best meets their needs
- Organizing / Setting Up and maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the store sales floor
- Develop a Strong product knowledge & Sales Skills
- Contribute to the company's sales growth & goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis • Passionately seek out customers in & outside of the store / business
- Build & Develop long term customer relationships
- Attitude ! Having a positive one is imperative!
- Team Player
- Proven success in sales or a desire to learn and develop sales skills and knowledge
- Professional appearance
- Ability to stand or be on your feet for long periods of time
- Personable and friendly attitude
- Ability to work in a sometimes fast-paced environment
- Understanding or willingness to learn sales principles & products knowledge to assist customer's in their purchasing decisions
- Dealing with and / or learning to deal with difficult situations and people with a mutually beneficial resolve
- Computer Skills: Being able to access and navigate various web based sites.
- Phone Skills: Proper phone etiquette and skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
This employment opportunity is available at the organization listed at the top of this page. Your application will go directly to them and all hiring decisions will be made by their management. All inquiries should be made directly with the organization that posted this employment opportunity.
Alton Refrigeration & Home Furnishings
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?