Tractor or Trailer Mechanic - 2nd & 3rd Shift Opening
We know the importance of teamwork and family values because we are a family-owned business. We see the true value of a skilled Mechanic, and that's why we know that family time and proper rest are very important. We provide our Mechanics with the best industry benefits and schedules for an excellent work/life balance. Altom Transport ensures our mechanics stay safe with the best training, best tools, and industry leading equipment. At Altom Transport, Inc. we value our Mechanics and offer a role that is not subject to the exposure of outdoor elements, no forced weekend work, and an environment where safety, respect, and dignity are primary focuses. Truly a career where the right individual can take pride in their craft.
Click the link to watch a Video about being an Altom Mechanic:
$78,000 - $90,000
- Minimum of two-years diesel tractor and/or trailer/tanker experience
- In lieu of experience the completion of an applicable trade school will be recognized.
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive mental attitude.
- Possess good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and efficient work environment.
- Comply with all Company policies, rules, and procedures.
- 21+ Years of age.
- Steel Toe boots required Day 1.
- Reliable transportation.
- 3+ years of experience as a registered tank trailer inspector (HM 183 VIKTPUCEPA27)
Altom TransportPortage, IN
AutomotiveView All Altom Transport Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.