Regional Company Driver (Home 3 Days a Week)
Altom Transport is seeking a professional and experienced Regional Company Driver to join our team. As a Regional Company Driver, you will be responsible for transporting goods between various locations within a specific region. You will be operating a tractor-trailer combination, maintaining communication with dispatch, and ensuring that deliveries are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
In this position, you will be home three days a week, allowing for a better work-life balance. Additionally, you will be driving modern and well-maintained equipment, equipped with the latest technology to support your safe and successful driving.
Salary: $85,000 - $120,000
Nearly every aspect of daily life is possible because a truck driver delivers goods and resources to businesses. We hire drivers who will work hard and commit to undertaking one of our economy's most demanding and essential industries. We seek men and women to deliver goods safely, securely, and on time while keeping our highways safe. Here at Altom Transport, it won't be just you fighting to keep our economy moving. We know the importance of teamwork and family values because we are a family-owned business. We see the value of a good driver, and that's why we know rest and family are essential. We provide our drivers with the best medical benefits and workable schedules to provide excellent work and life balance. Altom Transport makes sure our drivers stay safe with the best tools and equipment to keep them trucking. We also have the best dispatchers and mechanics in the industry that will keep you moving. We need great drivers to keep our beautiful nation growing. Are you ready to drive with us?
CLICK HERE TO VIEW WHAT YOU'LL BE DRIVING
- Transport goods between locations in a specific region
- Operate a tractor-trailer combination safely and efficiently
- Communicate effectively with dispatch to ensure on-time delivery
- Inspect equipment for safety and report any issues to maintenance
- Maintain accurate logs and records of driving activities
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations
- A CDL Class A with Hazmat & Tank Endorsements
- 23 years of age
- Valid commercial driver's license (CDL)
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Class A CDL driver
- Clean driving record with no accidents or violations in the past three years
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Work location domicile - Detroit, MI.
Altom Transport Benefits:
- Empower 401(K) Retirement Program With Company Match On Day 1.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance. (Prescriptions, Vision, And Dental)
- Life Insurance Policy - Additional Life and Disability Coverage Available.
- Paid Training And Uniforms.
- Boot Program Reimbursement.
- HSA Employer Contributions Up To $2,400.
- Paid Vacations, Time Off, And Holidays.
- Safety And Roadside Inspection Bonuses.
Altom Transport, IncFlorence, KY
Transportation and StorageView All Altom Transport, Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.