- Posted: over a month ago
We know the importance of teamwork and family values because we are a family-owned business. We see the value of a good mechanic, and that's why we know rest and family are essential. We provide our drivers with the best medical benefits and workable schedules to provide excellent work and life balance. Altom Transport makes sure our mechanics stay safe with the best tools and equipment.
Click the link to watch a Video:
A Day At an Altom Transport Location
$65,000 - $74,000SKILLED TECH
$83,000 - $90,000
- 18 + Years of age.
- Minimum of one year experience and/or completion of trade school.
- Possess a strong work ethic and good problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work environment.
- Comply with all company policies, rules, and procedures.
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates w/ Overtime
- Paid Time Off Day, Holidays, & Vacations
- Empower 401 (K) Retirement Program With Company Matching On Day 1 Of Employment.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Group Health Insurance Medical, Prescriptions, Vison, Dental.
- HSA Employer Contributions Up To $2,400.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Life Insurance Available.
- Disability Insurance - Optional Short and Long Term Available. Company Paid Training.
- Clean and Safe Working Environment.
- Boot and Glove Reimbursement Program.
- Safety and Shop Paid Bonuses.
- Annual Tool Allowance Program.
AutomotiveView all jobs at Altom Transport