Alto Pharmacy Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alto is a telehealth pharmacy focused on helping people live healthier by making the prescription experience easier, more supportive, and more affordable. We're transforming a $500 billion industry by reinventing what a pharmacy can do, for both patients and providers—from hand-delivering medications for free to offering on-call help by text or chat. Over one million deliveries, over a thousand five-star Yelp reviews, and an NPS score of +86 later, we're proud to say we've built a pharmacy that people truly love.
As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Alto. Your creativity and interpersonal skills allow you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
From generating a pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our team's hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will develop search strategies and lead engagements to position Alto for success today and well into the future. You will have the drive, motivation and passion to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible customer and candidate experience. You will have the intellectual curiosity, problem solving capability and drive to build the leadership at Alto.
Accelerate your career as you:
- You will conduct research to identify and cultivate candidates that enables our ability to effectively scale the way we hire and develop the best
- You will create unique and robust search strategies that will identify and deliver the right leaders for the right roles at the right time
- You will develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Alto connects with executive level talent
- You will contribute to the knowledge base of both our team by providing education and intelligence for relevant industries and talent pools/profiles
- You will build out talent networks and tapping knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going list of evergreen candidates
- You will leading hiring team update meetings on active searches including those partnered with external agencies
- You will conduct on-site interviews and actively participate in hiring decisions; performing reference checks and presenting/negotiating employment offers on behalf of Alto
- You will provide strategic guidance and coaching in true partnership with executive hiring managers
A bit about you:
- 7+ years of progressive corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on candidate generation in a complex and competitive market
- 5+ years of experience advising and influencing executive leadership
- Research acumen and creativity - you learn new domains quickly and understand how to craft effective search strategies within those domains
- Superb communication skills - a compelling communicator able to effectively engage the attention of busy, senior executives
- Highly articulate, able to convey complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner
- Combine tenacity with tact and high judgement; know when to apply the right pressure and when to move on
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on your feet; you will be leading highly confidential searches with some of our most seasoned & senior leaders
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn
- Prior experience in either a SaaS or Healthcare environment is preferred but not required
- Read English, comprehend, and follow simple oral and written instructions. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: extensive reading, viewing a computer terminal, transcribing spoken/written speech, and reviewing or analyzing data and figures.
- Communicating with others to exchange information via phone, video conference, and other modes of communication. Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction, and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Frequent repeating motions required to operate a computer that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Sedentary work: Sitting most of the time, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Walking and standing are required.
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
BusinessView all jobs at Alto Pharmacy