Looking for personal trainers, barre, Pilates and yoga instructors, and specialty group fitness instructors.
All applicants must have at least 1 year of teaching experience.
Alto aims to bring customized fitness to a broader audience through the convenience and flexibility of our on-demand fitness platform. We deliver affordable prices without sacrificing quality training. Customers using our app have the choice to workout anywhere – home, office, park or at one of our partner locations. They also have the flexibility to choose what type of training and with whom they’d like to work.
Are you new to teaching fitness? Not a problem with the Alto fitness app. We are looking for certified trainers to join the team as independent contractors. Alto Fitness is a great opportunity for those looking for part-time, hourly or freelance work. And for those who don’t have large base of clientele or sufficient budget for marketing. Let us do the marketing for you!
Apply online today!
Advantages of Training with Alto
- Independence- no need to be tied down by a gym’s schedule
- Flexibility to choose when, where and how often you want to work
- Fill up dead hours in your existing teaching schedule
- Work as little or as much as you want
- Teach solo, duet or small group lessons
- Receive competitive rates
- Get paid within 2 weeks after teaching
- Based on client ratings, you have the opportunity to move up to a higher compensation tier
- Access to a large database of potential clients
- The opportunity to market your services to a broader reach in your geographic area
- Grow professionally by quickly gaining valuable experience with a myriad of clients
- Generate your own classes on our app, clients sign up and pay on the app. No need to exchange money at the class.
- Must have minimum 1-year of teaching experience
- Must be 21 years or over
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America or a current Green Card Holder
- Must own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Degree in related field preferred, but not required
- You are a certified fitness or personal trainer from a reputable program
- You must be up to date on CECs (if applicable)
- You must be willing to provide small equipment for training clients
- You must have valid liability insurance with a minimum 1 million limit
- Must have an encouraging and positive attitude, superior customer service skills and a drive to deliver results to our amazing clients
- Must be CPR/AED certified
*This opportunity with Alto is to be a trainer-partner. As a trainer-partner, you are an independent contractor. Trainers are placed into one of 3 tiers of compensation based on experience and certification. This placement is subject to change based on client ratings