Financial Services Representative
Alto Financial Group Tacoma, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Income Potential: Up to $300,000 a year
Full-time – 100% Full commission (1099 independent contractor)
Work authorization: United States
Full Job Description
Alto Financial Group (www.altofinancialgroup.com) is a full-service retirement planning company serving the unique needs of public employees and their families. We work with Appreciation Financial to help public employees make their income last their entire lifetime because they deserve to have a comfortable retirement. We seek first and foremost to serve our clients to create long-term relationships that always put the needs of the client first.
Immediate openings available for financial advisors and/or life insurance agents focused on developing retirement strategies for our clients. Our advisors and agents have been able to achieve as much as a six-figure income by following our well-established system and providing great service to our clients at the same time.
We specialize in providing financial planning for community members who work in healthcare, higher education, K-12, government, and other not-for-profit institutions. We have relationships with school districts and other public organizations nationwide to help them with their retirement and financial planning. We are searching for experienced financial professionals interested in advancing their career and building their own business as part of our team.
Career Opportunities for Financial Representatives:
We have a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment where your success and earning potential is unlimited. Our successful system focused on thorough and continuing training, peer to peer support and mentorship is designed to help you build a reliable growing income alongside a rewarding career. Our agents and/or advisors are given thorough training through our in-house Alto University designed to give you the tools you need to succeed and to serve clients.
As a Financial Advisor and/or Life Insurance Agent, you will have the opportunity to continue building upon your career and personal book of business. If you're an experienced life insurance agent, we can help you take your business to the next level. If you’re a licensed Financial Advisor, interested in providing a personalized retirement and financial planning experience for our clients and their families and you want the flexibility to create your own schedule and build your career on your terms, consider joining our team.
- Why work with us:
- The demonstrated opportunity to make first year earnings of over $75,000/yr
- The ability to be your own boss and build your own business
- The ability to build a book of business and significant residual income that can pay you for years
- We have an innovative client acquisition strategy using networking and pre-set appointments with clients without cold callling
- Full back-office support to simplify your life (case management, admin, CRM, tech, commissions, sales reports)
- The public employee marketplace is consistent and nearly recession-proof
- Current life insurance & annuity license and/or investment advisor representative license (Series 65, or 7 & 66)
- Ability to utilize common software programs (Google Docs, Zoom Video Conferencing etc.)
- What makes someone successful with us are the following characteristics:
- Unwavering integrity
- Positive Attitude
- Self-discipline to set your own schedule and goals
- Sincere desire to help people
*** PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position. To offer investment advisory services, candidates must be approved and become Investment Adviser Representatives of EncompassMore LLC, a division of Verity Asset Management, Registered Investment Advisor, 280 South Mangum Street, 550 Diamond View II, Durham, NC 27701. To offer insurance products, candidates must be licensed in the state(s) in which the insurance products are sold and be contracted with Appreciation Insurance & Financial Services, 2485 Village View Dr #190, Henderson, NV 89074. Verity Asset Management and Appreciation Insurance & Financial Services are not affiliated.
*** By applying to this position, you agree to be contacted for informational and marketing purposes including but not limited to, text messages, calls, emails and pre-recorded messages ***
Alto Financial Group
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alto Financial Group