- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the Alto family and be a part of a remarkable ride!
Alto is the future of mobility. From our employee drivers and our owned fleet to our scaled fleet operations and technology, we are vertically integrating the ridesharing experience to create better outcomes for riders and drivers alike. Alto operates in Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, and Washington DC.
Alto is looking for a self-motivated, highly driven Account Executive to support our fast-growing B2B presence in the market, helping to empower our clients by offering an elevated experience for their customers and stakeholders. Reporting to our Director of Sales, with a dotted line to our Customer Experience team and partnering closely with Operations, Marketing, and Technology, the ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter with a strong confidence and understanding of business development and account management.
- Work closely with the head of business development to inform sales strategy with the objective of driving business volume in rides and deliveries, including surfacing up areas of opportunity based on business needs, identifying new business use cases, making informed suggestions for sales collateral and tools, and areas of improvement for our business products
- Identify key business prospects and generate a targeted lead list
- Build strong relationships with prospective business customers
- Maintain relationships with existing customers with the goals of retention and identifying additional business opportunities
- Educate prospects and customers on Alto business solutions
- Develop well-qualified opportunities to fill the biz dev sales funnel
- Develop detailed summaries of qualified leads for head of biz dev to understand their business pain, stakeholders, decision process, and motivation
- Work with head of business development to close accounts
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Act as the "eyes and ears" of Alto in the business arena, maintaining awareness of and communicating updates related to local market context; competitive activity; and other updates with potential or actualized impacts to Alto's business.
Background & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience, preferably in consulting in the B2B space
- Highly collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong intellectual curiosity
- Sharp critical thinking and analytical skills
- Results-driven, operates well under pressure, and fearless in creating relationships with new potential customers
What you'll get:
- Competitive base salary, commission, and equity in a rapidly growing company
- Health/dental/vision insurance and 401k with employer matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous credit to ride Alto
BusinessView all jobs at Alto Experience