The human resources clerk handles and provides support to the HR department.
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Maintains confidential personnel files and personnel actions.
- Assists the manager with HR projects.
- Assists in HR Documents audits
- Scans, files and reviews HR Documents
- Helps drive Human Resource compliance by ensuring standardized and consistent Human Resource practices and policies are followed
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- One (1) to Three (3) years clerical experience required
- Bilingual Spanish, multilingual skills highly desired
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be organized, action oriented, see big vision and collaborative with all levels of organization
- Must have strong computer and database application skills (Excel, Word, Power-Point, etc.)
- Must maintain the utmost professionalism and discretion in this role
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individual will be required to:
- Stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Use hands and fingers n repetitive motions, daily
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects and use hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things