- Posted: over a month ago
Altitude Trampoline Park is looking for a fun-loving, fast-paced, goal-oriented leader. If you are independent, opinionated, and looking to run a business unlike any other, we have the job for you!
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist General Manager in staff by recruiting, scheduling, orienting, and training employees; creating and maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities
- Assist the General Manager follow up on staff by in communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Act as Manager on Duty in the absence of the General Manager and Assistant General Manager.
- Controls quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Cash Management
- Provides or performs other services as needed or required by General Manager
CONTROLS OVER WORK
Works under direct supervision of General Manager and Assistant General Manager who will indicate general assignments, limitations, and priorities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of management experience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
Altitude Trampoline Park
FoodView all jobs at Altitude Trampoline Park