An Altitude Fitness Instructor is responsible for planning, providing group fitness instructions, educating jumpers on safety and building a following for a successful Trampoline Aerobics class. They will be expected to create new work out routines for each class that will benefit the health and fitness of the participant. The Altitude Fitness instructor is encouraged to create relationships with the jumpers and build a client base.
Duties and responsibilities
The Fitness Instructor's role is to provide the class with a fun, challenging fitness class and to build excitement and participants to the class every week.
- Create and teach workout routine
- Set up for each class with necessary equipment
- Instruct participants in proper muscle building techniques
- Build relationship with fitness group
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures for skill improvement
- Evaluate individuals' abilities and physical conditions to develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements