Responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, installing, and repairing equipment on the plant: disable machinery and replace / repair broken malfunctioning components.
- Routine lubrication of equipment.
- Following preventative maintenance program for equipment & facility.
- Work closely with the maintenance manager and assisting in installations.
- Maintaining a clean, organized, and safety of maintenance shop and facility.
- Adjust and calibrate equipment and machinery to optimal specification.
- Perform tests and run initial batches to make sure that the machine is running smoothly.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Operation of forklift (experience and/ or forklift operator certificate preferred).
- Mechanical maintenance experience is necessary.
- Electrical maintenance experience is strongly recommended.
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of processing equipment.
- Regularly lift and /or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to climb ladders and work in high, precarious places up to elevations of 55 feet.