Human Resources Administrator
Altitude Staffing Shelton, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under general supervision of People and Organization Manager, the People and Organization Administrator will perform general clerical an administrative tasks in support of the People and Organization Department and the company. This position will primarily be responsible for collecting, entering, tracking and following up with all potential employees as they navigate through the pre-employment process. In addition, this position is also responsible for entering all new hires into our human resources information system, ADP Workforce Now
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and administers pre-employment testing using third party administrator
- Monitor the new-hire paperwork process through our paperless on-boarding system (HR Cloud) from remote office locations and transfer new-hires into ADP Workforce Now
- Creates and maintains employee personnel folders including medical files
- Assists in maintaining Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Responds to outside inquiries for employment verification and other HR related questions
- Tracks the acknowledgement of new company-wide policies and procedures; follows up with management as needed
- Coordinates the completion of new-hire paperwork for HQ and Customer Support Center personnel
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment (ie EEOC, I-9, etc)
- Participates in developing and reaching department goals.
- Copy, scan, fax, bind, and file
- Assist with HR mailings, as needed
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/ GED required; 2-year Associates Degree preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an HR Department in similar role
- Current working knowledge of the applicable state/federal statutes and regulations or ability to learn
- Effective verbal and written communication (bilingual – Spanish/English a plus)
- Ability and willingness to work with other departments, the general public, and other agency personnel, furnishing and obtaining information.
- Keen attention to detail and meticulous follow up skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Willingness to take on new or ad hoc projects
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook. Experience with ADP and HR Cloud software preferred
Altitude StaffingWhy Work Here?
We are actively hiring!
BusinessView all jobs at Altitude Staffing