- Expired: July 21, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with sales experience who have outgrown working in retail stores or door-to-door canvassing, and are looking to level up their career with a new sales challenge! We open to interviewing candidates that transferable skills and/or experiences.
With a career at Altitude, we provide excellent online classroom training as well as in-person training working with a trainer in the field to master our B2B sales process (presenting our products through a mixture of cold calling on new potential clients as well as referral sales or upgrading existing clients, and building and maintaining your own book of business). This position offers the opportunity to work solo in your own territory, developing relationships with business owners and their employees, setting your schedule each day and week, and working alongside a great team). Our top priority is finding someone who aligns with our mission and our core values of Ownership, Growth, and Service.
You Should Be:
- Tough-minded, confident, and self-starting
- Disciplined and purposeful; with a desire to work independently
- Skilled at overcoming objections and asking for the sale, not afraid of rejection
- Willing to dedicate 45-50 hours per week to this position
- Possessing a track record of high performance
- Passionate about helping others
- Loves "the hunt" and not looking to "escape" the field
Day to Day Overview:
This is an outside field sales role. You will not report to a single office location. You will be trained to call on small and medium-sized businesses in a variety of industries, meeting face-to-face with business owners and decision-makers to offer our best-in-industry products to them and their employees. Presenting to individuals and groups as large as 50 people. Responding to emails and phone calls from clients and setting follow-up appointments.
- Virtual classroom training as well as one-on-one field training
- Weekly draw with uncapped commissions
- Benefits available after 90 days
- Quarterly and annual incentive trips to all-inclusive resorts
- Advancement and promotions based on performance
- Excellent professional development and leadership training
- Schedule flexibility once you have an established book of business
- Work around other like-minded, driven, caring people in a culture that feels like a family
Find out more about a career with us by visiting our website at www.altitudecrew.com. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Altitude Development Group
BusinessView all jobs at Altitude Development Group