Senior Java Developer
- Posted: over a month ago
Altisource™ is a high energy, rapidly growing technology and services provider that is changing the way companies conduct business.
Altisource’s Software and Technology segment is responsible for incubating and launching market disruptive solutions that apply our core technologies and intellectual property including business process optimization platforms, advanced decision models, consumer sciences and business intelligence systems into market-leading software applications and services.
This is an opportunity to become a critical member of one of Altisource’s incubated software technology organizations and to participate in the development and launch of a new product concept. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to project needs
- Translate business and technical requirements into extensible, scalable and maintainable services
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Extend existing or develop new code base using proven best-practice patterns and coding standards
- Understand functional and technical specifications
- Thoroughly unit test code for all contingencies outlined in the requirements documentation
Key Result Areas:
- This individual works closely with other application developers, QA personnel and project managers in creating functional and scalable applications from development through implementation for business clients.
- Writes code that is easily maintainable, highly reliable and demonstrates knowledge of common programming best practices
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years as a Java Developer; coding, designing and optimizing high-traffic, mission-critical applications
- Experience with Multithreading Concurrency, OOPS, Spring Framework
- Experience with Micro service architecture with Spring Framework.
- Experience with AWS Cloud.
- Experience with system integrations and can explore APIs, documentation, system logs, etc. to come up with solutions
- Collaborative nature but can also work independently, keen to share knowledge and a strong desire to learn and grow with our technology stack
- Must be located in the U.S.
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching – we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Altisource