ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT OWNERS.COM?
- Do you have experience in real estate transaction coordination?
- Do you have familiarity with the contract to close process?
- Do you have a great eye for details?
If so, we would like to meet you! Owners.com is seeking a smart, passionate, and experienced Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to join our rapidly-growing, startup-like team to help take us to the next level of awesome. Owners.com is revolutionizing the real estate purchasing and For Sale By Owner (FSBO) process via innovative technology, intuitive design, and creative thought leadership.
If you are extremely detail-oriented, diligent in keeping the process moving, have amazing communication skills, we are looking for you!
Reporting to: Manager, Transaction Coordination & Brokerage Support
Location: Full-Time position located in Sandy Springs, Georgia - No telecommuting
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Be the first point of contact in handling transaction inquiries from Buyer, Seller, Agents, Lender and Closing Attorney
- Oversee all transactions from Listing, Contract execution through closing, in multiple states
- Maintain database by accurately and timely updating information and status changes
- Effectively manage all contractual timelines and ensure compliance
- Act as the liaison between cooperating agent, escrow, title, lender, and client
THE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU BRING:
- You have 1-2 years of experience with real estate transaction coordination (contract to close process, escrow and/or loan processing is required)
- Experience reviewing real estate purchase contracts and listing agreements to identify errors or discrepancies
- Proficiency in MS Office programs; experience using Google Apps(Gmail, Calendar, Contacts); CRM software and Dotloop; knowledge of MLS and Salesforce
- Customer service experience with an ability to build rapport with field agents
- Having a real estate license is a plus
- Having Dotloop experience is a HUGE plus
WORKING AT OWNERS.COM ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans with 50% company match – we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days PTO first year for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Lots of employee engagement activities both offsite (examples include family baseball games, happy hours and bowling) and onsite (examples include office Olympics, holiday parties, and quarterly Living our Values celebrations)
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee! Who doesn’t love free food?
- Employee Discounts on movie tickets, Verizon cell phone service, Microsoft Office, and more!
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!
It is the policy of Owners.com not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.