- Expired: March 30, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARE YOU READY TO WORK AT ALTISOURCE?
- Are you a natural leader who loves working through people's problems to find the best solution?
- Are you interested in working on a new product where you can make an immediate impact?
If so, nice to meet you; we are Altisource! We are seeking energetic, highly skilled self-starters who thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We offer challenging work and great colleagues as well as career development opportunities.
We are looking for a Director, Title who tasked with driving Operations, developing and delivering best-in-class services for both internal and external clients. This is a great time to join the team and be a part of a growing and stable organization.
What you will do:
- Become the subject matter expert in Closing Services and an integral member of the management team creating a scalable Title and Settlement Services platform
- Directly manage a team and Coach, mentor and equip team on shore and off shore team, taking a lead role in training and supporting the Company's U.S. and off-shore operations
- Implement and maintain strategies which will help the company manage a high volume of closings without settlement errors
- Hire and retain the staff necessary to develop a highly productive, scalable, and efficient Escrow/Title Operation
What about you As a qualified expert, you have...
- Senior Operations Management experience and National Title and Closing Management (REO/purchase experience)
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- A degree from an accredited university and may even have Lean or Six Sigma experience
WORKING AT ALTISOURCE ADVANTAGES:
PERKS OF WORKING AT ALTISOURCE
- Competitive base salaries - we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar!
- 401k plans with company matching - we want to empower you to foster your career, and prepare for retirement
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Paid holidays, plus 19 days of accrued PTO for a total of 28 paid days off per year
- Opportunities for you to join our community service initiatives, including Habitat for Humanity
Are you up to the challenge? Apply today!
Reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org we can be of any assistance.
At Altisource we value diversity, and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HealthcareView all jobs at Altisource