We are seeking a UI Developer to design and develop solutions and create reusable components, frameworks and libraries. The ideal resource would provide a consultative approach and thought leadership, while incorporating best practices.
- The resource will be responsible for executing business projects to automate new or existing processes.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
- Understand business problems, design technology solutions to address these problems and manage the solution through the full life-cycle.
- Work in collaboration with projects teams to develop, test, implement and support solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring an efficient integration of programming deliverables, timely builds and overall code quality.
- Ability to think of Apps as a collection of interconnected components with atomic and connected data and user behaviors.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to cater to customer needs
- Experience in agile development methodology is a must.
- Good experience with single page application development
- Must Have: Angular JS 2.0 experience
- Expert abilities with HTML and CSS
- Good communications skills and an ability to clearly articulate and defend UI decisions to a wide audience
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s or Master’s in CSE, MCA, Electronics and Electrical, Electronic & Communications and Information Technology.
Altimetrik is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.