ActiveAid (AA) in Redwood Falls is looking for a Customer Service Specialist (CSS) who desires to support our customers in the medical device community we serve. As a representative of AA, your ability to project a professional, calm, positive and helpful demeanor to our customers is key.
As a CSS, you will serve as the first line of support as you process inbound/outbound calls and requests from customers, clients and suppliers. We need an employee who is patient, compassionate, clear and articulate as they work to offer advice and insight, address customer correspondence, inquiries, complaints and concerns.
As you work to identify, trouble shoot, research, and resolve customer issues, the CSS will also provide status updates on orders, product availability, fulfillment, and shipping needs.
A CSS’s ability to be accurate is critical to success as they document special handling instructions, provide data entry, process returns and maintain customer accounts. Creating quotes and coordinating custom modifications with cross functional team members is also part of this role.
In addition, this position will assist Sales & Marketing with owner’s manuals, FAQs, trouble shooting, price lists, and assembly or instruction sheets. Other duties will also apply.
If we have your attention, please read on.
• High school diploma (or equivalent) required. A college or associate degree preferred
• Previous customer service experience preferred (training will be provided)
• The ability to maintain customer confidentiality is a must
• Strong attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Made2Manage and SalesForce software preferred but training will be provided
• Ability to sit and use computer most of the workday.
Please see our website at https://altimatemedical.com/careers/ for more details and how to apply. You may submit your resume or complete an application online or by stopping at our AMI office. No phone calls at this time.
261 1st St.,
Morton, MN 56270