We provide weekly pay, great benefits, and we are looking to hire this week.
In our experience, we have found that these are natural traits found within people that have worked in the hospitality and food service industries. If you are looking to step out of these types of roles and into a professional career, while leveraging your natural skills, please read on.
We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
- Extensive training in all areas, no previous industry experience required
- Great benefits, weekly pay, and bonuses
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Plenty of advancement
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
Our top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our team and our company, apply now!
Please check your email for a response. We are holding interviews this week.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our business approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Our benefits representatives average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 30k increase per year after. We truly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.