We are seeking an Entry Level Sales Management to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Engage with clients in a professional and friendly manner in order to successfully market our products
- Create a fun atmosphere where consumers can ask questions, get the correct information on their needs, and feel comfortable about their options
- Receive full product and client service training, become a part of a supportive and enthusiastic team environment where everyone is learning and growing
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Willing to grow and promote in an environment that promotes growth for the individuals that meets and exceeds company standards
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Must be a reliable and punctual team player
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
A huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Level Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Bilingual
We are the Best Company to Work for. In 2017, we were named among Washington’s Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal.
We are Fun. We take our work seriously, but never ourselves. We have a casual work environment.
We are growing-- We have doubled in the last three years, plus finished out 2017 as our biggest year yet! As we grow, the more opportunities open up for our team.
We work as a team. Our work environment is open and collaborative. Everyone is empowered to "own" their job and we don't micro-manage. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded so you can run with your ideas.
We promote from within. Seriously. All our managers and even executives started in entry-level jobs across the company. We encourage career development. Our practice of cross-training supports lateral and vertical career moves.
We have a good culture. We care about each other and encourage each other. We also have fun on a regular basis. Seasonal parties, pizza lunches and employee awards are part of our rhythm.