Are you looking for a company that:
• Values its people by providing training and skill development?
• Has a winning culture with a team environment and friendly competition?
• Believes in promoting from within based on achievements, not seniority?
We are seeking a Client Service Representative to join our growing team. We believe that our Client Representatives are the key to our success, so we make sure we are able to attract and retain the best people to represent our clients! You will be responsible for helping, advising, and providing information to clients. This position is part of our manager in training program.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Develop schedules for meetings with clients
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong phone skills
We are the Best Company to Work for. In 2018, we were named among Washington’s Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal and #24 Top Places to Work by Forbes Magazine.
We are Fun. We take our work seriously, but never ourselves. We have a casual work environment.
We are growing-- We have doubled in the last three years, plus finished out 2018 as our biggest year yet! As we grow, the more opportunities open up for our team.
We work as a team. Our work environment is open and collaborative. Everyone is empowered to "own" their job and we don't micro-manage. Initiative is encouraged and rewarded so you can run with your ideas.
We promote from within. Seriously. All our managers and even executives started in entry-level jobs across the company. We encourage career development. Our practice of cross-training supports lateral and vertical career moves.
We have a good culture. We care about each other and encourage each other. We also have fun on a regular basis. Seasonal parties, pizza lunches and employee awards are part of our rhythm.
We help our people grow. Personal growth and professional development is more than a mantra. We give our team members new opportunities to learn at each step. We also let people focus on what they are good at.
Do you like to take ownership and initiative? Do you enjoy figuring things out? Do you feel good when you help someone? Do you like to talk with people and can you establish rapport easily? Do you have common sense? Are you are decent at math, good at excel and generally fast on the computer? Do like working hard and getting results? If you can honestly say yes to most of these questions; and a fast-paced and sometime chaotic work environment doesn't stress you out. . . you may be a good fit!