Management Trainee Entry Level
Why Work Here?
“Incomparable upbeat TEAM environment to help make your career flourish!”
We are looking for motivated, hard-working leaders who want to immerse themselves in our culture of positivity, excitement, and are not afraid to try something new.
Why work for us?
If you are looking for a strong company that offers a generous compensation plan, a culture of growth, and the ability to quickly move up in management positions, we want to talk to you! Below are some of the great benefits you will see when working with us:
● Ongoing leadership and in-field training opportunities
● Close-knit, family culture
● Variety of bonuses and incentives weekly, such as paid sporting events
● Paid, all-inclusive trips to great places such as Bahamas, Cancun, Puerto Rico
● Annual awards and recognition program
This position is entry-level, with the ability to move up quickly. Experience not required--on the job training is provided.
Primary duties include:
● Visiting and educating clients regarding their current benefits & options
● Hands-on in overseeing the day to day operations of team members
● Implementation and monitoring of training systems
● Involvement in recruitment processes
● Involvement in weekly manager-development meetings
● Proper handling of paperwork and minor administrative duties
● Candidates must be professional, communicate well, and care about people.
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● Have or access to Laptop for daily use