Our company provides weekly pay, benefits, and we truly about your career. We have positions available now and we are conducting interviews online so you can schedule a personal interview from the comfort of your home.
Our family of benefits representatives works tirelessly to improve the lives of hardworking families nationwide.
- Great weekly pay
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Career growth and advancement
- Structured training and leadership program
- Full training from the ground up
- Company events and trips!
- Advancement opportunities
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- We currently provide supplemental insurance coverage to labor unions, credit unions and associations in 49 states, the District of Columbia, Canada and New Zealand.
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills. In our experience, we have found that these are natural traits found within people that have worked in the hospitality and food service industries.
As a company, we deeply care about maintaining strong relationships with our clients, so we value those with great ethics, customer service skills, and who care about providing great service.
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work independently
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now!
We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
We do more than just accept difference, we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our members, our services, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Our reps average yearly income is between $50k-$80k based on commission, with an average of 30k increase per year after. We value work ethics, and a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, retail, hospitality, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting