Project Manager- Vertical Markets
- Expired: August 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Altice USA is a cutting-edge communications, media, and tech company. We connect people to what matters most to them; texting with friends, advertising that resonates, or binge watching their favorite show. Our differentiated approach centers around technologies that push the envelope and deliver the ultimate customer experience. We're building a workforce that attracts and retains the best talent, not only to meet the needs of our customers, but that also reflects the diverse communities we serve. We're not the only ones who have seen it; we've recently been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers as well as by the Human Rights Campaign, Diversity Inc Magazine, and Cablefax for our diversity & inclusion program.Responsibilities
The Project Manager Vertical Markets is responsible for coordinating large projects related to the verticals supported by the Vertical Markets Strategy team. This will include coordination with various cross functional teams, establishing benchmarks and timelines, providing updates to leadership, and tracking appropriate KPIs.
- For all projects assigned by the Director and/or Manager Vertical Markets Strategy, establish an action plan to successfully complete the project. This will include, but will not be limited to, key players, timelines, deliverables, risks, and KPIs
- Coordinate with Product and Marketing leadership to create or improve processes that will allow the business unit to better support assigned verticals
- Develop detailed KPIs for each project, and provide regular reporting to the appropriate people
- Create and deliver periodic presentations explaining the status of ongoing projects.
- Complete any additional tasks as assigned by leadership
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of project management experience or equivalent
- Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize effectively
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and deliver effective presentations
- Proficient in developing KPIs and reporting
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Proficient with Windows based computer with specific emphasis on the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, SharePoint and Visio
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local lawNot ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
ConstructionView all jobs at Altice USA