Data Entry Specialists needed ASAP for a weekly alternative medical practice in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
Data Entry Specialists will be collecting and scanning documentation and then creating online accounts for patients seeking medical marijuana licenses with the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority. Specialists will make use of computer, scanner, internet and digital photographs.
Shift is every Saturday from 9:30 am until about 2:30 pm.
- High proficiency in data entry (test will be required)
- Minimum 1-year experience in a data entry position (call center, hotel front desk, etc...)
- Professional appearance and willingness to learn
- Specialists need to submit a resume to this post and complete the data entry testing emailed by Indeed to be considered.
- Applicants not submitting a resume or meeting requirements will be immediately denied.