- Expired: August 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for two Human Resources Managers to support our Plant Manufacturing teams at multiple sites, based in Elizabethton, TN (near Johnson City, TN)and Van Alstyne, TX (Dallas/Sherman TX area). The HR Managerwill be a member of the plant leadership teams providing day to day professional HR support and policy administration for the plant locations. Responsibilities include partnership and trusted advisor to plant leaders, positive employee relations, execution of talent strategy, coaching and feedback, recruiting and onboarding, and HR policy interpretation and administration. These positions are onsite, hands-on in nature but have strategic opportunities and excellent career growth potential (the company plans to double in size over the next few years).
- Partner with the plant leadership team to execute the plant's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, development, and retention.
- Provide support and guidance to the plant leadership team and advise on organizational policy matters and daily HR operations.
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process for production workers, including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding of qualified job applicants.
- Maintain records and compile reports and dashboards concerning personnel-related data such as hires, turnover and absenteeism.
- Develop and conduct employee and manager training such as Harassment-Free Workplace, Performance Management, D&I and Interviewing and Selection.
- Coaches and facilitates leadership development programs to build capability, ensuring organizational health by promoting associate engagement.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering policies and resolving work-related questions and concerns.
- Collaborate with plant management to investigate complaints, and handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance and propose changes.
- Proactively seek new ways of working to deliver better business results, and effectively lead organizational change at the plant level.
- Lead Ops-HR collaboration projects regarding employee engagement, performance management, safety and HR policy & process improvements.
- Build a positive employee experience and plant culture aligned with RiteScreen's Core Values.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business, or related field required
- 3-5 years of HR experience, in a Manufacturing/Plant environment highly preferred
- Professional certification (PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP) preferred
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Proficiency with ADP or equivalent HRIS and talent management system
- Ability and desire to travel 25% to support multiple sites.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality to build trust with clients.
- High energy, positive "can-do" attitude, solutions oriented, with natural leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good listener and ability to influence without authority.
- Change Champion: Proactive collaborator with operations & manufacturing teams to enable change, advance our business priorities, and our company culture.
- Demonstrated experience with EEOC and DOL regulations, labor law, compliance, communications, employee relations, and management fundamentals.
- Experience building high trust relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers, and leaders and proactively manage those relationships.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation for this position is commensurate with relevant skills and experience.
Comprehensive benefits package offered the first of the month following employment start date.
Local candidates preferred, will consider relocation assistance if greater than 55 miles away.
**All candidates are encouraged to apply directly through our website at: ritescreen.com/careers
It is the policy of The RiteScreen Company Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Alternative HR LLC
AddressVan Alstyne, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Alternative HR LLC