- Expired: September 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
CPC is seeking candidates for their Human Resource Generalist role.
- New hire incentive payment of $1,000 upon hire, and an additional $500 after 90 days.
- Eligibility for health, paid dental, and paid vision coverage.
- 401(k) plan, with 3% match.
- Paid time off, sick time, and vacation time.
- 10 company-paid holidays plus 2 floating holidays.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Ability to work from home 5 days/month.
- Pay differential for bilingual staff.
The Human Resource Generalist (HRG) provides support to the department by maintaining the human resources information systems payroll system, analyzing data, orienting new hires, and providing training on relevant CPC information systems. HRG is responsible for performing various human resource administrative functions that support multiple CPC initiatives including recruitment.
- Creates, maintains, and supports a variety of employee related data and assists in developing standard reports for ongoing HR and CPC initiatives.
- Schedules and conducts New Hire Orientation and ADP training.
- Collaborates with the Fiscal team to assist with payroll as needed.
- Audits benefit carrier rate change information in the payroll system, submitting the import files.
- Responsible for accurately tracking and maintaining paid time off system.
- Supports HR Team with daily activities, record keeping, clearance management and notification for renewal.
- Serves as lead recruiter for external recruitment with a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) focus.
- Collaborates with team members to schedule job fairs.
- May conduct initial screen.
- Facilitates postings on Applicant Tracking System and other areas as noted in the recruitment procedure.
- Maintains a tracking system for employee performance evaluations, follows-up with management to ensure P.E.s are being completed prior to the specified deadlines.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree with human resources concentration and at least three years' experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- HRCI/SHRM certification PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Bilingual skill in English and Spanish language preferred. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and employees.
- Intermediate skills on Microsoft Office Suite in a Windows environment. Experience with payroll programs such as ADP is a must.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Department of Human Services FBI Clearance, National Sex Offender Registry, and PA Child Abuse Certification and proof of COVID vaccinations or exemption letter from respective medical provider or religious organization required prior to hire; PA State Criminal History due within 30 days of hire date; a physical assessment including a tuberculosis skin test and "Mandated Reporter" training due within 90-days of hire. Some position may require a valid DL with acceptable driving history.
Paste your resume here or Attach resume file
Alternative HR LLC
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.