Alternate Solutions Health Network is looking for an Human Resources Business Partner, Employee Experiences to join our team!
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), Employee Experiences will provide operational and strategic Human Resource (HR) support and daily guidance to leadership within assigned agency location(s). In addition, they will be responsible for their functional area of expertise as outlined below. They will also demonstrate the commitment to Alternate Solutions’ mission and vision in their interactions. Complies with all local, state, federal, and company rules and regulations.
- Acts as primary contact for our Virginia (Inova Home Health) and Florida (AdventHealth Home Care) leadership for HR related items.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership by designing and/or implementing local solutions on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, organizational design, engagement, compensation/benefits, and recruitment and onboarding.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Understands business issues and trends and help identify the “people component” at assigned location(s).
- Provide advice and counsel to agency leadership regarding behaviors, skills, and competencies, including individual team development, business decision making, problem solving and general leadership practices.
- Collaborate with location(s) to understand training and development needs and retention risks, and with the Talent Development team create plans of action.
- Travel to location(s) to meet with leadership and staff.
- Maintains current knowledge of employment law and compliance.
- Responsible for report out and escalation of identified risks.
Major Areas of responsibility for Employee Experiences:
- Lead efforts to create and maintain a positive, rewarding work environment for ASHN employees by developing and implementing programs to attract and retain talented employees.
- Provide expertise, capability development and leadership to the enterprise in the areas of culture, engagement and communications.
- Establish and deploy communications strategies in partnership with key stakeholders, including identifying and implementing technology to enable communications that enhance the ASHN employee experience.
- Build the strategy for employee engagement assessment and continuous engagement development.
- Act as an advocate for managers and employees in developing HR strategies, programs and systems.
- Lead initiatives on employee recognition programs.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business-related field and 5+ years of HR experience, preferably with multi-site location client support.
- Proven foundation and achievement in one or more HR principles to include culture, engagement and communications, organizational effectiveness, change management and retention.
- Possess strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills and demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of business acumen, including strong analytical and business planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Experience with logistical and data analysis to ensure efficient agency organization.
- Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools is preferred.
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize.
- Solid use in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to travel to partner location(s).
Our full-time employees enjoy: Competitive Pay, Quarterly Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Match, Verizon Wireless Discount, Paid Time Off, and more!
We can’t wait to meet you!
Alternate Solutions Health Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.