VP of Game Production
- Expired: November 22, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Altered State Machine (ASM) are creating the world's first protocol for decentralised and democratised Artificial Intelligence, owned and traded using NFTs, and interoperable across the Metaverse. Our protocol enables anyone to own AI, and the machine learning models that define what it learns over time. These are paired with artwork in the form of NFT's to create non-player agents.
We're creating a world where everyone can own, understand, trust and benefit from their AI. Join us in building the #OpenMetaverse. Help to push the boundaries of future innovation.
As VP of Game Production you'll be responsible for the ASM game production practice. All game delivery is driven by the Strategic Product Roadmap and is considered to be Product, but the Discovery Process and MVP Proposal process differ when designing and producing game.
- Grow and nurture a culture of Game Production amongst your team of Producers
- Support and continuously improve the way we design and prototype game concepts in our Product Discovery Process; the way our Producers take initiatives from the Strategic Product Roadmap and collaborate with creative and technical leads to produce concise and well researched GDDs, Prototypes and MVP Proposals back to the council for consideration
- Collaborate with the other VPs, Initiative Leads, Product Managers and Producers to formulate accurate Delivery Plans that execute on the Strategic Product Roadmap
- Work with the VP of Delivery Ops to ensure that the delivery methodology is being enacted and evolved in the workstreams, and the resulting metrics and visibility are available for the Panopticon of Delivery to be achieved
- Support strong co-leadership with Creative on the vision for the manifestation of Futureverse game experiences into reality
As VP of Game Production you'll lead a team of Producers that work across multiple game projects, coordinating the complexity of game delivery.
- Grow and evolve the game production practice
- Oversee high-level production over a number of existing and new game titles
- Work with Production Leads and Directors to establish project costs and budget allocations across the department
- Work with Executive Level Leadership to establish strategy for Games Production Division, while communicating regular updates to stakeholders
- Establish strategy alongside stakeholders of Game teams and services needed across Production, from Development, to QA, Analytics, HR and Finance
- Establish common production processes and best practices across all game projects alongside the Production Leads
- Oversee and be accountable for the milestones and deliverables across game productions
- Work with Production Leads to plan for staffing and resource planning across game productions
- Facilitate and drive cross departmental needs from a production stand-point, from working with our internal R&D Software teams, to working with our NFT Labs Art teams
- Help drive and define the needed pipelines alongside the Technology VP, to ensure successful delivery of technology and assets
- Minimum 10 years work experience in overseeing mid-sized to large game productions
- Experience serving as Executive Producer on previous shipped game titles
- Experience having worked on games across all development cycles with various levels of production and business complexities
- Knowledge of Blockchain and Web3 Technologies
- Experience leading teams using innovative technologies for new game productions
- Demonstrated track record of innovation in production
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and follow process with great detail and accuracy
- Has strong relationships with existing game production studios and partners
- Ideally we are looking for someone to be LA, or Auckland, New Zealand based
- You have experience leading in a global organisation(s) with multi-location development
We're a great place to work at
- Experienced and wickedly talented team and growing
- Venture funded by a consortium of leading crypto investors... and more every day
- Plenty of opportunity
- Real work-life balance
We can offer
- Great variety (no two days are the same)
- Exciting international projects
- Engaging with global AAA gaming companies, game platforms and investors
- The right salary
- Flexibility with WFH options - We're a remote first company
- The chance to be part of the next generation of the internet... the decentralised Metaverse
We're looking for people to help us build the future of AI and gaming in Web3. If the above sounds like you and the idea of new technologies, gaming and the Metaverse excites you, we'd love to chat.
Altered State Machine
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh VP Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.