Fund Manager (Credit Funds)
- Posted: over a month ago
Alter Domus is currently seeking a Fund Manager to join our Credit Fund Administration team at our Carmel, IN office.
- Act as ultimate “lead” in audit process;
- Hold ultimate responsibility for all client reporting;
- Serve as lead contact for client requests;
- Monitor and create fund/account efficiencies and ensure implementation of improvements;
- Direct client and consultant interaction;
- Organize team meetings;
- Manage and mentor a team;
- Help advise on performance review ratings/team performance;
- Demonstrate proficiency in analyzing in company databases, IRR’s and returns and discussing results;
- Analyze incentive fee calculations;
- Participate in industry learning opportunities;
- Ensure fund/account compliance with client agreement(s);
- Ability to communicate analysis and information to team, group and clients;
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts;
- Show an in-depth understanding of investments within assigned Fund(s);
- Broaden market knowledge; and
- Exhibit ability to perform multiple projects, navigate through unexpected challenges, and bring about viable solutions that provide the best results.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or related field);
- 5+ years of professional experience;
- In-depth understanding of investments within assigned fund(s);
- Broad market knowledge;
- Strong communication and analytical skills; and
- Ability to perform multiple projects, navigate through unexpected challenges, and bring about viable solutions that provide the best results.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com. Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alter Domus
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?