NetSuite / OpenAir Administrator
- Expired: March 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
ALTEN USA, subsidiary of ALTEN Group, includes 500 employees dedicated to the automotive engineering development. ALTEN is a Leader in Engineering & Information Technology system, and operates in over 21 countries (Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Middle East) with more than 28,000 employees of which 88% are engineers.
ALTEN Group provides support for its clients' development strategies in the fields of innovation, Research & Development and Information Technology systems. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to full-blown project outsourcing.
Employee. Client. Technology. In that order. We offer, effective immediately;
- Competitive medical insurance with multiple options - tailored to your needs
- Dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401k plan - your future secured
- Highly-competitive compensation - Alten invests in the best.
- Attractive PTO plan, and much more
We place a high value on thought leadership. We want every employee to develop all the skills required to become an engineering and technology thought leader; contributing to the knowledge assets of our team and our clients. From day one, every consultant is trained and mentored to elevate their careers.
We are seeking talented and successful NetSuite / openAir Administrator to join our team based out of Greensboro, NC.
The ongoing safety of our team is always our priority, and this role will involve a combination of working from home and safe on-site working (in Greensboro) during the ongoing pandemic.
Essential Job Functions;
NetSuite maintenance, day to day activities
- Analyze large sets of complex financial data for trends in revenue, expense, and other related areas
- Research and correct errors (recovering deleted information, running audits in the system, etc.)
- Act as technical liaison to users, management, and third-party vendors
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex technical issues (data in reports is missing/incorrect, integration issues with OpenAir, etc.)
- Implement and maintain software interfaces
- Lead system improvements and integration
Process creation and maintenance
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity
- Define architecture of the NetSuite instances for ALTEN US
- Updating/redefining/documenting roles and filter sets for all users across both companies
- Customization of the system in terms of form permissions and custom fields
- Troubleshoot issues experienced by Alten or Syncroness
- Check system readiness prior to any NetSuite updates
- Create the NetSuite CCB process and manage the meeting to facilitate improvements to NetSuite in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Design and develop functionality, workflows and reports
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business/user needs
- Support Syncroness and Alten executive team and management to solve challenges through creative report tracking
- Work in all areas of the business to develop thoughtful processes to decrease errors and increase efficiency (HR/Finance/PM/Alten)
- Troubleshoot situations and issues, architect solutions with structure and organization to solve the root cause of the problem
- Provide support and knowledge in case of implementing NetSuite for a new subsidiary of the ALTEN Group (data migration, configuration, training, ...)
- Coordinate license purchases and activation, and adapt practices to control growth of license costs
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.), from a technical college or university in computer science, engineering or another technical/scientific discipline and 3 years of NetSuite Administration. Or Bachelor's degree of accounting/finance and 3 years of NetSuite Administration.
- System Administration experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- OpenAir and/or SalesForce knowledge would be a plus
Alten Technology is a an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our Policy is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.
TechnologyView all jobs at Alten