- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re ALTEN Technology USA, an engineering company that provides solutions for engineering, technology, and product development projects. For decades, we’ve been helping our clients develop products that are changing the world, from the efficient heavy truck of tomorrow to a fully autonomous electric taxi. Our team of more than 400 people work across industries including automotive OEM, tier 1 suppliers, commercial vehicle, electric vehicle, new energy, rail, and more. Our offices across the US have different industry focuses and engage with our clients in different ways, ranging from working on-site at client facilities to performing product development at our delivery centers.
ALTEN Group, our parent company, has been a leader in engineering and information technology for more than 30 years. ALTEN Group operates in 30 countries across Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East and employs more than 36,000 people, 88% of whom are engineers. The company covers the whole development cycle and offers a choice of service levels, from technology consulting to complete project outsourcing.
When you join ALTEN Technology USA, you join a group of people passionate about collaborating to solve some of the world’s most technical engineering challenges. Our success is tied to taking care of our employees, building relationships, and providing opportunities for mentorship and career growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for all full-time employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan with employer matching; paid time off (PTO); paid parental leave; and mentorship to help you take your career to the next level.
As part of our development in the automotive sector, we are currently looking for an Account Manager.
We are looking for an Account Manager who oversees active Client relationships, while also developing new leads, business opportunities, and sales for Alten Tech. This person will lead the sales and account management process and is directly responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Creating new business opportunities by prospecting new customers within engineering sectors
- Manage existing account relationships supporting active Client projects
- Optimizing business profitability with mid-size accounts
- Closing deals on service-based contracts or on time-based contracts
- Responsible for determining proposal and pricing strategy to close sales and win business. Support the company to meet its commercial objectives
- Continuously recruit, interview and match candidates in order to have already qualified talent ready to meet customer’s current and anticipated needs
- Organizing & coordinating the commercial relationships with your partners
- Building close customer relationships and staying in close contact with customer managers to gain trust and develop business needs.
- Work within Salesforce to track leads and sales performance data.
- Travel to existing and prospective customer sites to understand and develop solutions to support customer needs, with support from the technical team as needed.
- Consultant Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Communications or Public Relations
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, recruiting, business development or account management is preferred but no experience is required.
- Great interest in Business Development within the Aerospace/Engineering Sectors.
- Efficient communicator, open to feedback and pro-active
- Self-motivated, able to manage your own priorities
- Team-player keeping companies interests in mind
- Comfortable taking initiative and motivated to reach planned & ambitious goals
- Proficient in English, spoken and written / Spanish if preferred not mandatory
- Salesforce or other CRM experience desired
Alten Technology USA
BusinessView all jobs at Alten Technology USA
Get fresh Alten Technology jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.