Altek is looking for a results-driven regional sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware.
The regional sales representative will provide complete and appropriate proposals and solutions for every prospective customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer concerns to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Manage registration and attendance at local trade shows
- Attend industry association meetings 2-3 times per month
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Responsibilities include the following:·
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent communication, negotiation, prioritizing and time management skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent sales experience
- Experience in the electronics industry is a plus