- Expired: November 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Vehicle (Railcar Manufacturing)
Company is a leading Railcar Manufacture
Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm
Temp to Hire Contract
Looking for mechanics!
Apply, if you have the following to be considered:
- 3-5 years experience as a mechanic or mechanical technician required.
- Experience with various tools and heavy equipment is a plus!
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and instructions
- Must be able to read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license
- H.S. diploma or GED equivalent
- Successfully pass the pre-screening process including a drug test and criminal background checks
- Perform product modifications on trains including their brake systems, coupler systems, and door systems
- Support testing of railcars at different locations once they are delivered.
- Study and comprehend the work instructions relating to the daily tasks while working alongside the railcar builder
Altech Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Altech Services, Inc.
Get fresh Railcar Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.