Groundskeeper / Building Maintenance worker needed to maintain property grounds and make light repairs.
First shift: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday-Friday
Pay: $15 per hour
- Perform work in the care and maintenance of landscape and grounds.
- Safely operate tools used in the grounds keeping and maintenance trades such as lawnmowers, weedwhackers, and power tools.
- Dispose of waste from buildings and preforming minor interior building maintenance such as painting, plumbing, carpentry, etc. Willingness and ability to problem solve.
You must be able to...
- Display working knowledge of tools in addition to landscaping and/or maintenance experience.
- Read and speak English fluently; interpret documents: such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Self-motivate yourself and be okay with working alone.
- Be professional and courteous to others.
- Work in all types of weather and environments indoors and outdoor
- Wear safety gear and follow all safety guidelines
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch
- Prior building maintenance, custodial or landscaping experience
- Electrical certification or trade school experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Prescription plan
- 401K Retirement with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, personal)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Powered by JazzHR
Not your typical staffing firm, Altech offers competitive rates, comprehensive benefits, training, and career advancement opportunities that will help you maximize your full potential. Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we uncover opportunities that lead to advancement and direct hire opportunities. We understand that our employees are the driving force behind our success.