HVAC Service Technician needed to install and service HVAC units on passenger trains.
- Inspect current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety using software and technology to diagnose and repair units or systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance on HVAC systems to increase longevity and maintain operation.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Solve mechanical or electrical problems involved in the operation of testing equipment.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records; complete necessary paperwork.
- Ensure a safe professional work area; keep physical job site organized and clean.
- Friendly demeanor, client-focused mindset
- Reliable transportation and a valid drivers license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to successfully pass the pre-screening process including drug and alcohol test, criminal, employer and driving background checks
- Work in all types of weather and environments indoors and outdoor
- Wear safety gear and follow all safety guidelines
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs occasionally and able to push/pull
- EPA Universal certified or Trade school certification
- Prior railroad experience
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Prescription plan
- 401K Retirement with employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- On-the-job training
Powered by JazzHR
Not your typical staffing firm, Altech offers competitive rates, comprehensive benefits, training, and career advancement opportunities that will help you maximize your full potential. Working hand-in-hand with our clients, we uncover opportunities that lead to advancement and direct hire opportunities. We understand that our employees are the driving force behind our success.