We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst (CSA) to provide Tier 1 (first contact) technical application support for customers, resellers, partners and employees. The CSA is responsible for responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner, logging incoming calls into CRM, documenting issue details, resolving cases if possible and escalating cases appropriately when resolution is not possible.
- Act as first point of contact for all customer support issues covering a wide array of products.
- As “queue cop” responsible for distributing cases to other team members based on case load and expertise, while managing your own cases.
- Provide clear and effective verbal and written instructions for quick issue resolution.
- Effectively manage multiple cases with competing priorities.
- Provide excellent customer service with tact and diplomacy over the phone, via email and using remote desktop control applications.
- Manage time appropriately to ensure that productivity standards are met on a regular basis, while sustaining a high level of quality.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of existing and older product offerings in order to support customer environments and configurations.
- Responsible for one on-call/afterhours weekly shift every 5 weeks.
- Although infrequent, must be willing to travel for training and customer visits.
- Other duties as assigned base on company needs, candidate's strengths and experience.
- Technical degree plus 1 year technical support experience OR 3+ years technical support experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively and to perform proactively
In addition, work experience/coursework in two or more of the following areas required:
- Experience with multiple Server and workstation OS platforms.
- Working knowledge of Citrix or Terminal Services
- Hands-on experience with one or more network and routing protocols
- Experience/knowledge of MS SQL Server, SSRS Reports and SQL scripting
With thousands of customers globally, Altec enjoys collaborative partnerships with Sage, Microsoft, Acumatica, Intacct, Key2Act, SAP B1, AmTech, and Epicor that deliver flexible, comprehensive solutions to adapt to an ever-changing global market. Learn more at http://www.altec-inc.com.
Altec is an equal opportunity employer
Altec Products, Inc
Why Work Here?For over 20 years Altec has been providing integrated document management and workflow-driven business solutions. Our flagship product, DocLink, helps companies connect people, processes and documents providing them with the ability to store, search, retrieve and send any document securely. DocLink effectively eliminates the need for paper while automating processes that improve organizational efficiency and reduce costs associated with human errors. With thousands of customers globally, Altec enjoys collaborative partnerships with Sage, Microsoft, Acumatica, Intacct, Key2Act, SAP B1, AmTech, and Epicor that deliver flexible, comprehensive solutions to adapt to an ever-changing global market. Learn more at http://www.altec-inc.com. Altec is an equal opportunity employer
We are professionals in how we approach our work, partners and customers, yet offer a relaxed and friendly culture!