The Warehouse Administrative Specialist is responsible for maintaining accurate and timely billing and work order creation. In addition, they will maintain the filing and other administrative tasks that are required to run an efficient office and provide a consistent and excellent service product to the customer.
- Accurately invoice all labor and parts for each unit completed daily
- Accurately invoice all labor and parts for each warranty repair completed daily
- Produce or print work orders from delivery logs for each unit picked up daily
- Provide professional customer service and answer phones in a timely, courteous and professional manner
- Update delivery logs at the end of each work day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone skills.
- Prior clerical and/or customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Walks, stands, bends, squats during entire shift.
- Ability to repair/service outdoor power equipment
The Warehouse Administrative Specialist will work in a service center environment; to include working from the shop floor. The ability to move/lift up to 50lbs on a frequent basis is required.