Rider technicians are responsible for helping the company provide an excellent and consistent service quality product through proper diagnosis, repair, warranty/non-warranty evaluation, cleaning and documentation of each unit that is brought into the Service Center for repair or refurbishment so that the customer is given an excellent service experience.
· Repair all assigned units correctly, safely and efficiently.
· Accurately document all work performed to each unit on the work order for invoicing.
· Accurately capture all product information including serial number, model number and other required information for the proper filing of warranty claims.
· Clean repaired units prior to moving them to the outbound area for delivery.
· Look up parts via computer and retrieve parts from parts shelves when needed.
· Ability to repair riding mower equipment and various outdoor power equipment
· Ability to read and write the English language.
· Ability to use the computer for parts look up.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Walks, stands, bends and squats during the entire shift.
· Ability to move and lift up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.