Altaquip Charlotte, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Assistant Service Center Manager will be in a working partnership with the Service Center Manager to accomplish all business objectives, as they are developed to advance within our nationwide network of service centers. We are seeking an individual with strong leadership skills, an outgoing, upbeat personality, who has the ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment. The Assistant Service Center Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the facility. Primary responsibilities are to maintain production levels, maximize customer service, and to manage the work flow through the facility.
· Maintain targeted production goals
· Logistics, optimizing routes to improve customer service
· Manage warranty claims and consistency
· Process improvement documentation, and adherence
· Supervise Technicians, Administrative Specialists and Drivers.
· Audit and maintain invoicing documentation standards.
· Oversee materials and inventory
· Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
· Ambitious, motivated self-starter with excellent leadership skills
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Strong ethics, integrity and high energy
· Outgoing, pleasant personality
AltaquipWhy Work Here?
$750 Sign on bonus. Come be a part of a Growing team. Growth Opportunities, great atmosphere and culture. Work under great Management.
Altaquip is a growing company that has been proudly serving North America for over twenty years as a part of the Scott Fetzer family of companies. Altaquip is the largest provider of commercial and consumer Outdoor Power Equipment service in the U.S. Through our nationwide network of service centers we service over 100+ manufacturer brands, including Craftsman, Briggs & Stratton, Honda, Caterpillar, Husqvarna, Ariens, Generac, and MTD. Our technicians are both EETC and OEM certified and are the leaders in the industry. Our corporate headquarters is located in Cincinnati, Ohio. Altaquip is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/V/D.
5808 Long Creek Park Dr Suite N CharlotteCharlotte, NC