Altamira Technologies has a long and successful history providing innovative solutions throughout the U.S. National Security community. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Altamira serves the defense, intelligence and homeland security communities by focusing on creating innovative solutions leveraging common standards in architecture, data and security. Altamira believes that our people and the culture of our company differentiate us from other companies.
We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that strive to find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
Altamira is seeking a System Administrator to support the Advanced Technical Exploitation Program II (ATEP II) effort currently underway at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).
This person will support daily operations including:
• Network and Firewall configuration
• Transitioning R&D, development, sustainment and maintenance components to appropriate network
• Provide technical assistance to transition components as necessary
• Support systems operating on Windows and Linux OS servers, workstations, and storage systems
Preferred qualifications include:
• Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, or a related degree Experience with:
• RedHat, CentOS, and Windows administration and configuration
• HPC (High Performance Computing) like Hadoop & Mesos
• Disk Storage (Hitachi, StorNext) & Networking (Cisco)
***ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE REQUIRED***
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Powered by JazzHR