Software Engineer (all levels and RELO available)
- Posted: over a month ago
Altamira Technologies is seeking Senior Software Engineers to join our world-class Space Systems engineering team in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC Metro Area. As a candidate for this opportunity you should have a good foundation in object-oriented software development and be experienced working in a LINUX or UNIX environment. The candidate should have a demonstrable understanding of software principles, theories, and concepts related to software engineering (including software development lifecycle and software development process), design patterns and Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming.
The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance (We will provide RELO assistance).
- Relevant experience in, but not limited to, Java and/or C++ Development for a high performance systems
- Experience developing complex software solutions in a LINUX or UNIX environment
- Experience working in Agile development teams
- Experience working in a software development environment that uses continuous integration methodology with automated test
- Proven ability to design software solutions for components and services with supporting design details that are reference artifacts
- Space Systems software experience
- Security+ Certification is a plus
- Experience with Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Full stack developer with cloud deployment experience
- Helm and Containerization technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher
- Cloud experience and AWS developer certification experience with EC2, S3, Security Group
- Experience with scripting languages, including PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Experience with DevSecOps tool sets (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc..)
- Experience with products like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef or similar
- Database knowledge & familiarity (e.g., MongoDB, Postgres) a plus
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree (typically in STEM focused discipline - Science, Technology, Engineering) or Mathematics)
- 3 years of relevant experience with a Masters degree (typically in STEM focused discipline - Science, Technology, Engineering) Mathematics)
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for these positions is $90,000 to $225,000. However, Altamira Technologies Corporation considers multiple variables when determining compensation, including but not limited to, the level of responsibilities, prior work experience, education/certifications, customer contractual specifications, and any clearance requirements.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Altamira
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?