2D/3D Graphic Designer
- Posted: over a month ago
Altamira delivers a variety of analytic and engineering capabilities to the US National Security community, but the tech culture and the caliber of the individuals that bring these capabilities to fruition are what really set us apart. Weare looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team supporting the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC).
The Role: The 2D/3D Graphic Designer will contribute to creating innovative, creative, and visually stunning 2D and 3D graphics, videos, and model production to support a multisource intelligence reconstruction/production organization. Using advanced design, editing, animation, and visualization tools, such as Maya Autodesk, Adobe, Red Giant, Houdini, and others, the Graphic Designer will generate custom solutions to our customers visualization needs. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will generate 3D CAD models, 2D/3D Videos, and other visual products, as needed from the government customer.
- Demonstrated experience with advanced design software, such as:
- Autodesk Maya
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- After Effects
- And Others
- Houdini FX
- Red Giant
- Ability to work with clients and internal/external stakeholders to understand assignments, audience and intended message
- Creation of original visual designs that communicate the desired intentions in a visually appealing, creative, and unified way
- Consulting with team members as needed and revise projects when necessary, based on feedback
- Experience managing and executing client vision
- Generating models based on specifications and assessments with low polygon counts and appropriate texturing using multiple tools
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Graphic Design, or a related discipline is highly preferred
- At least three years of related work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent personal time management skills
- Ability to work independently on an assignment and as a member of a team
Altamira is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We focus on recruiting talented, self-motivated employees that find a way to get things done. Join our team of experts as we engineer national security!
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Altamira
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?